Are you ready to GROW?
We’ve been talking about spiritual growth and sometimes it can be pretty abstract, but here’s a very practical opportunity to make it very real and to stretch your faith.
We challenge you to our 3 month tithe challenge, with a money-back guarantee!
Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. The Three-Month Tithe Challenge is a money-back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s a contract based on God’s promises in Malachi 3:10:
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
Here’s our commitment to you. If you tithe for three months and don’t see God’s blessings in your life, we will refund 100% of your tithe.
Please take note of the following:
Terms and Conditions / Agreement:
- This form must be completed and received by the church office prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
- I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand any request for refund must be received by the Hope House team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand if I pay my tithe in cash, it must be placed in an envelope with my name and “3TC” (3 month tithe challenge) on it so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand that if I pay my tithe via EFT, I must reference my initial, surname and “3TC” (3 month tithe challenge), so that my tithe can be properly credited.
I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, I will make a faith-based contribution to God, through Hope House Church. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.